- Contemporary new build development
of 16 plots
- 28mm double glazed composite Classic System
- RAL 7012 externally dark grey nish externally
- White finish internally
- Range of Open Out Top Hung Windows, Fixed Light Windows, Side Hung Projecting Windows with bespoke mitred aluminium sills and flashings.
Aluminium Clad Windows by TWN have a long and successful partnership with Westcoast Windows, supplying and fitting their Swedish designed and manufactured composite windows, doors and sliding doors to their customers throughout the East of England.
After reading about this new development, we contacted the Client to express an interest and won the business to supply Westcoast Windows bespoke Swedish composite windows for the 16 plots on the Dial House development in Reepham, Norfolk.
The complex of converted Grade II listed buildings and
new build properties is part of a wider development in the secluded market town of Reepham, Norfolk that also includes the renovated Old Brewery House, pub/restaurant, interiors retail shop and eight luxury hotel rooms.
The 16 plots of converted and new homes focus very much on attention to detail and in the quality of the finish, with open plan living on the ground floor, hand-built kitchens and high spec appliances and bathrooms.
Aluminium Clad Windows
Originally the Client was considering timber windows for the new homes, but once he was presented with the benefits of Westcoast Swedish composite windows, with their stylish, low maintenance aluminium exterior and warm wood interior, he soon reconsidered.
The team at Aluminium Clad Windows by TWN rose to
the challenge of some of the more bespoke elements of
the project, with particularly attention to detail on the corner windows with wooden corner posts and the bespoke mitred aluminium sills and flashings, working alongside the developers and architects.
Westcoast Windows are ideal for the contemporary build
– high performance, low maintenance, energy efficient with U-value ratings as low as 0.9 W/m2k, double or triple-glazed, sound-proof and available in a wide range of external and internal finishes to suit your design.
With a stylish aluminium exterior to withstand harsh weather and warm high density, knot-free wood interior from sustainable forests – they offer the best of both worlds.