We have been giving snow warnings in Norfolk – remember to keep warm!
And a house, bungalow, flat- home is only as good as its weakest link. Make sure it’s not your windows!
Aluminium Clad Windows by TWN supply windows, doors, bifold and sliding doors through out East Anglia. Bespoke Scandinavian and German solutions, with a maintenance free aluminium outside and warm but yet stylish timber inside.
All the style of Aluminium, all the warmth of Wood.
THE WESTCOAST WINDOWS UNIQUE COMPOSITE SYSTEM
Westcoast Windows unique composite system consists of an outer part of powder coated aluminium, which is resistant to harsh weather conditions and an inner part of the wood for a warmer feel indoors. This combination offers the maximum lifespan and minimum maintenance.
- GLAZING GASKET Compliment the colour of the window by choosing either a black or light grey glazing gasket. Both inside and outside.
- GLASS You can select from almost all glass types available on the market today. For all the contemporary demands of thermal insulation, sound attenuation, solar control, safety or security. Double or triple glazing.
- MAINTENANCE FREE The powder coated aluminium finish protects the window against UV and extreme weather.
- BONDED CONSTRUCTION Aluminium and timber are bonded to make a truly composite frame and sash. The timber element acts as a thermal break enabling the frame to offer very high levels of insulation.
- HIGH QUALITY TIMBER Slow grown redwood from sustainable forests with a density of 550kg/m³ (Industry norms state 450kg/m³). No environmentally unfriendly Vac-Vac, anti-rot treatment of the timber is required as none of the timber is exposed to the weather.
- KNOT FREE Knot free laminated timber is used throughout which produces a consistent timber finish and no unsightly knots.
- DRAINED AND VENTILATED The aluminium extrusions are specially designed to allow the window frame to be fully drained and ventilated, preventing harmful moisture and rot from damaging the timber.
- EXTERNAL GROOVE A groove built in to the aluminium extrusion extends around the entire perimeter of the window, allowing the window to be cleanly sealed on closure.
- INTERNAL FINISH We use only environmentally friendly water based finishes. Three coats of paint provide an industry leading finish.
- WEATHER SEAL All seals are housed into grooves within the sash, creating exceptional air and weather prevention.